Piarco International Airport Parking
Useful information about airport parking at Piarco International Airport
The management of Piarco International Airport provides a new system that features multiple entry and exit machines and payment kiosks.
Patrons will benefit from a user-friendly interface and more efficient processing and payment systems, allowing for added convenience, safer transactions and reduced queuing.
Kiosks will issue tickets on entry, accept payments at the Atrium and scan validated tickets to permit exit.
Passengers who want to park their car at the facility must ensure that they arrive earlier to have plenty of time to look for parking, and avoid being late for their flight.
Tourists from different parts of the world arrive and depart here regularly, especially during peak season. Account for human traffic and the possibility of high demand for parking lots during this period.
As an alternative, you may also try to look at nearby locations if there are parking lots by independent providers.
The Trinidad and Tobago dollar is indicated with a TT$ to distinguish it from other dollar currencies. As of this update, conversion stands at 1.00 US$ = 6.79 TT$.
It appears that the parking facility only accepts local currency. All figures quoted on this page refer to TT$, unless specified.
Public Car Park - North Terminal Parking Rates
- TT$ 10.00 per hour
- TT$ 63.00 per day
- To pay monthly, please be advised that it would be necessary to purchase a one-month Corporate Pass for TT$ 850.00 plus VAT.
- Once you enter the Public Car Park and remain for a period of 30 calendar days, please make the payment of TT$ 750.00 at the automated kiosks or cashiers’ booth in the Terminal Building.
- If your stay is for more than one month, there will be a charge of TT$ 63.00 for every additional day.
Food Court Car Park
- All patrons purchasing food items at the Local Food Court can enjoy free parking for a maximum of thirty minutes.
- All car park tickets must be validated by the vendor of items purchased.
North Car Park
- Peak Period Parking is available at the Temporary North Car Park.
- All passengers and airport users can enjoy a complimentary pick up and drop off shuttle service from this car park to the North Terminal.
- Retrieve a ticket from the “Entry Lane” machine at the public car park by pressing the identified button.
- Select a vacant parking spot by using the digital signage for guidance.
- When ready to depart, proceed to pay using cash or card at any of the payment kiosks at the Atrium. (Patrons have twenty (20) minutes to exit the public car park from the time payment has been made.)
- Scan your ticket at the “Exit Lane” machine to exit the “Car Park.”
Parking Tips at Piarco International Airport
- Leave home and plan to arrive at the airport at least an hour earlier. In that way, you can potentially avoid the likelihood of driving around looking for parking availability. It could also delay your arrival at the departure gate promptly.
- Check out the airport’s map. Before leaving for the airport, familiarize yourself with terminals, gates, access roads, and parking locations.
- When traveling with a piece of luggage, be mindful of the distance between the parking location and the terminal gates. Also, look if there are shuttle buses available in your vicinity.
- Especially during the long holidays, rush hour, and high travel seasons, vehicles at the parking area may cause a jam at the bottleneck at the security checking area and the airport gates.
- When there are lots of passengers, this also means that the airport shuttle services are slow and overcrowded, packed with people and their luggage.
- Unannounced security measures can also inconvenience your schedule, and it’s hard to prepare for them.
- Unannounced maintenance and construction work can mean detours that you will have to take to get to your parking spot at the airport.
- When traveling with your vehicle to the airport, provide enough time to account for possible delays on the road.
Car Parks at Piarco International Airport
|On Airport Grounds
|Tunapunas-Piarco, Trinidad and Tobago
Map of Car Parks at Piarco International Airport
Frequently Asked Questions - Piarco International Airport Parking
- Parking Lot - Tunapunas-Piarco, Trinidad and Tobago